Easy Stuffed Peppers
- serves 4
- 4 Large Bell Peppers (any color)
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can 15oz. tomato soup
- 1/4 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley
-1 tomato, diced
- Cut thin slice from stem of each bell pepper to remove top of pepper. Remove seeds and membranes, rinse peppers. If necessary, cut thin slice from bottom of each pepper so they stand straight. In a pan add enough water to cover peppers and heat to boiling. Add peppers and cook about 3 minutes, drain.
- In a skillet cook beef and onion over medium heat until brown; stirring occasionally and drain. Stir in rice, salt, garlic, Basil, Parsley, Oregano, diced tomato and 1 cup of the tomato soup. Cook until hot.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
-Stuff peppers with mixture. Stand peppers upright in ungreased pan. Pour remaining tomato soup over peppers.
-Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
#NextGenerationSAHMBlog, #recipes, #easystuffedpeppers, #stuffedpeppers