- serves around 4 people
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cup rice
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 3 cup chicken broth
- Pour melted butter in 9x13 pan.
Mix flour, salt, pepper and paprika and dip chicken in the mixture and coat both sides.
Put chicken covered in mixture in pan and bake uncovered.
Cook uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking mix rice, carrots, onion and celery in another bowl.
- Take out chicken and put on another plate.
- Pour rice mixture into the pan and then pour the chicken broth and stir
- Put chicken pieces back on the top of the rice mixture and cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for another 25 minutes
- Then take off the foil and bake at 375 for 20 minutes