- 6 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of dried cilantro
- 3 to 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large baking dish with 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil and arrange lemon slices in single layer on the bottom.
In large mixing bowl combine remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and cilantro. Dip chicken into mixture and put in the pan.
Pour remaining mixture over chicken in the pan. Bake chicken in oven for 60 minutes, at 30 minutes flip the chicken breasts oven and then put back in.
- Feel free to add some potatoes and green beans into your roasting pan if you have the room they will come out tasty as well as the chicken!