Friday, January 4, 2013
After yesterday's post of the Top Ten Posts of 2012 , many of you enjoyed reading posts you may have never noticed and I got a lot of questions asking me which ones were my favorites. So I figured I would offer up my Favorite Posts of 2012! Enjoy and I hope you all have a great weekend!
10) White Chocolate-Dipped Almond Lemon Biscotti
- This is my favorite biscotti recipe. They are so yummy. They take a little work but they are well worth the trouble and the recipe makes a lot of biscotti!
9) Cherry Chocolate Martinis
- I am always looking for new drink recipes to make over the holidays especially. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed these as they are festive, fun, easy to make and soooo very delicious!
8) The Six Month Mark
- Although I try to keep this top ten about my blog posts and not about highlights of Xavier's life. Many of my blogs are about my life with Xavier so of course I would have some favorites. This is one of them. The sixth month was a big turning point for us. It was for me as a mom and for Xavier as well. He really developed a personality and interacts so much more after this mark.
7) The Word You've Longed To Hear
- This was another one of those milestones that I was looking forward to and it was such a surprise when he said it! I love this story!
6) Everything You Will Need and Need To Know About Breastfeeding
- This was one of my informative posts but close to my heart. As many of you know I am breastfeeding Xavier. I am not a fanatical breastfeeding but I do believe that more moms can and would breastfeed or breastfeed if given the right support and resources. I really wanted to contribute to helping new moms achieve their breastfeeding goals whatever they may be.
5) Bon Appetit Xavier
- This was a big milestone in my life and I really enjoyed writing about it. It was not only fun to start feeding Xavier but I was excited to share stories, pictures and baby food recipes with all of you as well. Of course, little did I realize I would skip the majority of baby food and just feed Xavier whatever we are eating.
4) Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- This probably is one of my favorite new recipes that I have made several times. They are so easy, and good for you, plus it's a great way to get rid of those extra bananas without having to make banana bread again!
3) To TV Or Not To TV
- This was a fun informative post that is a topic that I think a lot of parents struggle to find a balance. I got tons of great feedback from this post and I really am glad I got you all talking and thinking.
2) Taking The Pain Away
- This was one of those great moments as a new mom. You finally made it through a bad time and came out even stronger then before.
1) To My Grown Up Son
- This is one of my favorite poems. It seems sad but really I think of it often and it makes you put your life in perspective and to remember what is really the most important thing.
Thanks everyone so much for your support. I promise that is my last top ten list of 2012. Hope it gave you some good reads over the weekend!